Travel Africa is published quarterly, on the following schedule:
Winter issue: released early January
Spring issue: released early April
Summer issue: released early July
Autumn/Fall issue: released early October
Shipping and distribution process means the exact date the magazines hit the shelves varies in each country.
There are 4 different ways to buy a copy of Travel Africa magazine.
To best way to ensure you receive every copy promptly, directly to you, is to subscribe.
2. Order a copy online (UK and International)
Individual issues and box sets of all available issues are also available to purchase on this website.
3. Buy a print copy from a retail outlet
Travel Africa is distributed in select outlets in over 20 countries around the world. In our main markets, key outlets include:
• United Kingdom: WHSmith, independent newsagents (Ireland: Eason & Son)
• United States: Independent newsagents
• South Africa: CNA, Exclusive Books, Spar, Engen, Game, The Park’s Shop and independent newsagents
• European Countries: Independent newsagents
4. Order a digital copy
Individual copies can be purchased from:
• Zinio.com – the world’s largest digital magazine newsstand; for reading on your PC/Mac and mobile devices (iOS and Android)
• Travel Africa magazines app – in-app purchases of select issues, and some free special issues of Travel Africa and special supplements.